In the news, Atos launches a new unified cloud identity and access management solution, ExtraHop announces new panorama partner program, SysDig and In-Q-Tel partnership to provide U.S. government agencies with the SysDig Cloud Native VSP, and LogRhythm releases a Cloud Based NextGen SIEM platform!
- LogRhythm : Releases Cloud-Based NextGen Security Information and Event Management (SIEM) Platform
- Ixia, Symantec provide security intelligence for hybrid networks
- Avast Plc Debuts Omni, a New Approach to Digital Security
- Atos launches new unified cloud identity and access management solution for ultimate security
- Ping Identity to Highlight Zero Trust and API Security at May Industry Events
- Device Authority Innovates KeyScaler for Microsoft Azure IoT Hub Device Provisioning Service (DPS) and Docker Support
- ExtraHop Announces New Panorama Partner Program
- HyTrust Launches Full-Scale Security Platform for VMware, AWS, Containers
- Sysdig and In-Q-Tel partnership to provide U.S. govt agencies with the Sysdig Cloud-Native VSP – Help Net Security
Visit https://securityweekly.com/esw for all the latest episodes!
Paul Asadorian – CTO, Security Weekly. Matt Alderman – CEO, Security Weekly.
- Register for our upcoming webcasts with Kaseya, SaltStack, and DomainTools by going to securityweekly.com/webcasts . If you have missed any of our previously recorded webcasts, you can find our on-demand library at securityweekly.com/ondemand
- Security Weekly is returning to Vegas this August for BlackHat and DefCon! If you would like to request a briefing or sponsor an interview on-site at BlackHat, please go to securityweekly.com/booking and submit your request!
- Attending KubeCon and CloudNativeCon Europe 2019 in Barcelona May 20-23, 2019? Join your peers at the Cloud-Native Transformation Summit 2019 hosted by Sysdig on May 20th. Our very own Matt Alderman will be emceeing the event. Pre-registration is required. You can add it on during your KubeCon + CloudNativeCon registration.