This issue is usually about faulty or corrupted drivers. So, uninstalling and letting Windows reinstall the Realtek HD Audio Manager will solve the issue.
1. Press Windows key and Press R
2. Then, type devmgmt.msc and hit Enter
3. Locate and double click Sound, video and game controllers
4. Then, Right-click your Realtek high definition audio device
5. Choose Uninstall or confirm any additional prompts
6. After uninstalling the driver, click Action from the top menu bar
7. Choose Scan for hardware chan