Invision Community
FORUMS BLOG/NEWS USER BLOGS USER MEDIA ADVERTS   ADD  MANAGE CHAT CLUBS & USER PERSONAL FORUMS LINK EXCHANGE
ANTIVIRUS & SPAM Antivirus Anti Spam Anti Spyware Free Virus Scanner Antivirus Comparison Antivirus for Android Antivirus for Mac Anti Spam for Android Anti Spyware for Android
Sign in to follow this  
frankzappa

What are the best Anti-Spyware? 1

1. Malwarebytes
    MalwareBytes excels as a malware remover even if you only try the free version. Just remember: a malware remover is not a replacement for an antivirus. It can help you improve the speed‚ of your computer or mobile device.
    Software

Windows, Mac, Android, iOS

Free- Varies by plan

CA
    Carlos Alberto Duarte
    "What can I say about MBAM that I haven't said before? It's the best rootkit scanner you can find. Sure, now, it's getting a bit nasty in the GUI, with the candy interface tha..."

2. Avast Mobile

Our favorite free malware app. You'll get malware protection and also full scans, privacy advisor, customizable blacklist, and many more features.

Apps

Android, iOS

Free- with in-app purchases

MW
    Mildred Welch
    "Avast is a malware protection app for mobile devices. It is a good choice for anyone looking to protect mobile devices, specifically, but not for PCs...."

3. Spybot - Search & Destroy
    Spybot - Search & Destroy is an antivirus protection software developed by Spybot. It protects your pcs against harmful viruses and malware, such as trojan.
    Software

Windows

$15.99- Varies by plan

WH
    Wayne Hunt
    "Since I'm stuck with Windows because of work I needed to protect it from all the viruses out there. I downloaded Spybot and it seemed to take care of everything. I upgraded ..."

#4Kaspersky Anti-Virus

Kaspersky Anti-Virus

Kaspersky Total Security is a malware detection and removal tool developed by Kaspersky Lab. It is specifically designed for detecting and protecting a PC against harmful viruses, ransomware, anti-spyware programs, trojans, and other security threats.

Software

Windows, Mac

$59.99

DD
    Daniel Diaz
    "Kapersky AV is consistently the highest rated in the business. There is a reason for that: who else could be better at catching spies than a former KGB commander? I have seen ..."

AVG Antivirus
    Complete, quick and efficient, AVG is a security tool with plenty of features and a friendly interface.
    Software

Windows, Mac

Free

DL
    Dolores Lozano
    "AVG makes a great free product, but its paid product is for crap. Every review site out there INCLUDING Consumer Reports has thoroughly panned AVGs paid product for lack of f..."

MALWARE & PROVIDER Anti Malware Hosting Shared Hosting Windows Hosting VOIP Phone Register Domain Website Builder Dedicated Server Fiber Optics Provider