Invision Community
FORUMS BLOG/NEWS USER BLOGS USER MEDIA ADVERTS   ADD  MANAGE CHAT CLUBS & USER PERSONAL FORUMS LINK EXCHANGE
ANTIVIRUS & SPAM Antivirus Anti Spam Anti Spyware Free Virus Scanner Antivirus Comparison Antivirus for Android Antivirus for Mac Anti Spam for Android Anti Spyware for Android
Sign in to follow this  
frankzappa

What are the best Anti-Spyware? 2

#6Avast Free Antivirus

Avast Free Antivirus

Protection against malware and viruses with on-the-cloud scanning processes.  

Software

Windows, Mac

Free- Varies by plan

PH
Phillip Hughes
"Avast's Online Security installs in your browsers and offers several useful features. To start, it marks up safe and unsafe websites in search results. Password management is ..."

1. Bitdefender Security & Antivirus
    Bitdefender is a security app that offers a flawless malware protection BUT you can't schedule malware scans. Apart from that, it is well worth it.
    Software

Windows, Mac, Android

Free

AS
    Abel Salas
    "Bitdefender Security & Antivirus is a great anti-spyware tool. I use it since many years on all of my computers, and it always worked great, and fixed my problems when I had o..."

2. Kaspersky Antivirus and Security

A basic but worthwhile app. If you don't have time to configure complex features, the Kaspersky app it's all you need to protect your phone. 

Apps

Android

Free- with in-app purchases

TG
    Tony Gao
    "The Anit-virus works really well on Kaspersky. If you are looking for a great Anti-Spyware i suggest you look some where else...."

3. Webroot Secure Anywhere
    The good news is that Webroot Antivirus has the quickest scanner on the market. The bad news is that it is one of the most expensive malware removers!
    Software

Windows

$59.99- Annual fee

FJ
    Frank Jenkins
    "Webroot is probably one of the best antivirus programs available. I have used it for a while and it has kept my devices safe and secure. It is a bit on the pricy side, but it ..."

4. Avira Mobile Security

Protect yourself from mobile threats with this security app. You will be able to stop spies from seeing your camera, identify apps that may compromise your privacy, and remove adware from your phone. 

Apps

Android, iOS

Free- with in-app purchases

DP
    Dennis Payne
    "I went to the google play store looking for an antivirus software app and stumbled across this. It comes in a free version and a premium paid version through an in-app purchas..."

MALWARE & PROVIDER Anti Malware Hosting Shared Hosting Windows Hosting VOIP Phone Register Domain Website Builder Dedicated Server Fiber Optics Provider