Invision Community
FORUMS BLOG/NEWS USER BLOGS USER MEDIA ADVERTS   ADD  MANAGE CHAT CLUBS & USER PERSONAL FORUMS LINK EXCHANGE
ANTIVIRUS & SPAM Antivirus Anti Spam Anti Spyware Free Virus Scanner Antivirus Comparison Antivirus for Android Antivirus for Mac Anti Spam for Android Anti Spyware for Android
Sign in to follow this  
frankzappa

What are the best Anti-Spyware? 3

1. #11Avira Free Antivirus

Avira Free Antivirus
    Avira is an anti-virus software for Windows and Mac computers which features real-time protection against various malware, spyware, and adware, as well as blocking known threats and repairing damaged files.
    Software

Windows, Mac

Free

BB
    Bryan Butler
    "In terms of both effectiveness and cost, Avira is the beat Anti-Spyware for my uses and for my computer. When I was looking for Anti-Spyware, I found that Avira provided every..."

2. Adaware

Adaware offers security and privacy solutions like antivirus, anti-spyware, anti-malware, and ad-blocking tools. They were formerly known as Lavasoft.  

Software

Windows

Free- $48

KM
    Kathy Mason
    "This is good if you're looking for anti-spyware. It helps protect your computer without constantly annoying notification like other anti-spyware...."

3. Trend Micro Premium Security (2017)
    Trend Micro Premium Security provides comprehensive, multiple device protection so you can enjoy your digital life safely. Supports up to 10 devices.
    Software

Windows, Mac

$39.95- Free Shipping

LD
    Lawrence Diaz
    "Although a pretty unknown spyware the reviews are decent. I'd say it's not the best since there's some that do what it does for free. On top of this, there's better paid softw..."

4. K9 Web Protection

K9 Web Protection is a free Internet filtering and control solution for the home. K9 allows you to protect your kids from adult content and protect your computer from spyware and malicious sites.

Software

Windows, Mac

Free

NC
    Nicolás Carrasco
    "My kids wanted more internet access and I didn't feel very comfortable about it. I got this program and was able to restrict access to adult sites and other questionable cont..."

5. SpyOff VPN

SpyOff VPN is an anonymous and secure high-speed VPN available on Windows, Mac, Android, and iOS. One SpyOff VPN account can cover all devices and the software service also has a 30-day money back guarantee.

Software

Web, iOS, Android

Varies by plan

SO
    Sara Owens
    "The name says it all! This is more handy for browsers more than anything else...."

MALWARE & PROVIDER Anti Malware Hosting Shared Hosting Windows Hosting VOIP Phone Register Domain Website Builder Dedicated Server Fiber Optics Provider