PC Security Forum
FORUMS BLOG/NEWS USER BLOGS USER MEDIA ADVERTS   ADD  MANAGE CHAT CLUBS & USER'S PERSONAL FORUMS LINK EXCHANGE

How to Recover hacked or compromised AT&T

I can help you to check all the possible areas of error and you can make changes accordingly. To recover hacked or compromised AT&T account, follow the given steps and you can remove all  the possible sources of the hacking.

Tips To Recover Hacked or Compromised AT&T:

• First and foremost, launch your preferred web browser on your device.
  • Then, inside its ‘Search Bar’ type ‘AT&T Sign-in Page’ and hit the ‘Enter’ button.
  • From the available results, click on the official sign-in page link of the AT&T email service to reach onto the same.
  • On the official sign-in page of AT&T, enter the ‘Email Address’ that is associated with your AT&T account.
  • Next, you have to look beside the ‘Enter Password’ text-field to click on the ‘Forgot Password’ link.
  • The same, directs you to a new window where all you have to do is, select ‘Security Question’ as the ‘Password Recovery Method.’
  • In continuation, click on the ‘I’ll answer my security question’ option to provide the correct answer of the asked security question.
  • Doing so, (if the answer matches) AT&T server will grant you access to the ‘Password Reset Page.’
  • Once you reach there, enter a new password for your AT&T account and re-enter the same for confirmation.
  • Now, go back to the ‘AT&T Sign-in Page’ and use the same password you’ve recently created to gain full access to your compromised AT&T account.

I hope you get the right information, as you expect.

Also Read: how to retrieve lost at&t email

• 2 months later...

Now you can Easily Sign in to Your PC Matic Account. Pc Matic prevents malware, malicious application, ransomware, viruses and other harming software. Visit here to Sign in PC Matic Your device using our globally automated whitelist and provide protection. This view blocks more viruses than excellence security software to keep your computer, and private information, safer. Follow the steps given in our website for pc matic login to account
https://www.pcloginmatic.biz/